Tuesday, April 13, 2010

I was so nervous that the language barrier was going to be hard to communicate with the girls. I quickly learned that the language of love is allways the same no matter where u r. They were so excited to see us and after about 10 minutes of being there I was equally. It changed my life and my heart. Having kids of my own has weighed heavy on my soul but getting to share time with these girls who have little hope makes it easier. They are so kind and teach you to never give up. I fell in love with one little girl named nam oi. She is 6 and I am going to do whatever it takes to make her stay there easier. Being a single man there is no chance for me to adopt her but someday when I get married I am going to try... Everyone at the orphanage was so nice to us and showed nothing but kindness. Our team leaders were unbelievable and very patient with us. It was so hard to leave the girls behind it broke my heart but the only thing that made it easier is that I know I will be going back. Our team "family" was such a close nit unit it was beyond words. Love to all of them!!!! Thank you GOD for this experience, I will never forget it......


Scott Cason

No comments: