Wednesday, October 20, 2010

GLH Orphanage - Good Life Home


It's Wednesday and we visited a small privately run orphanage today - it has about 20 children with both boys and girls. It is Christian based and the director and his wife are teaching these children life skills so they will have an occupation once they graduate school. They are well educated and very loved.

Here is a picture of some of them. The two small girls in yellow shirts are extremely cute. The girl on the right, Carrot - was being sold by her parents and was rescued. I cried as she reached out to all of us with a warm heart. Please pray for continued support and love for the children here.

Janet

1 comment:

Kimequa said...

Hi. I was looking for your contact info and couldn't find it. If you don't mind could you please email me at kimequa at gmail dot com ? I promise I'm not a robot. I'm wanting to know more about orphanages in the Udon Thani area. Thank you! -Kim