Saturday, March 29, 2008

BABY POOP

Well Thailand has definately been an adventure for me. I can't decide which has been the best time: singing Karaoke at a house party, feeding and petting the baby elephant on the side of the road, or getting stuck in the elevator with 9 0ther people and having to be rescued by the hotel staff. All of those rank in the top 10 Thailand memories. But I have to say, the one that I will rember the most, and probably unfortunately so, is getting pooped on my a baby girl. And not just a little poop...were'e talking gurgly, runny, looks like egg drop soup, run all down my shorts and tank top poop. I should have know something was up when she was almost asleep then started getting really fidgety. But, even after being pooped on, I still want to bring her home with me. Never have I seen so many beautiful children than in Thailand. I would bring 10 of them back with me if I could. Hope this finds every at home doing well. Miss you all very much. Keep sending up those prayers.
Loves and Blessings,
Ande

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What?!! No PHOTOS?
Thanks so much to everyone who has posted. Tonight Peter, Abby and I prayed for everyone of you. What an amazing trip this has been. Peace be with you! Kathy C.

Anonymous said...

Haha! Ande that is so funny.
But besides the poo, aren't the babies so wonderful?!!? Did you get to meet Ek?