Saturday, April 5, 2008

Back Home...

Well the bulk of us flew back today and arrived safely in Seattle this afternoon. The trip was amazing and a blessing and I am so glad I was a part of it. Just wanted to say a quick thanks to everyone on the trip, it was a blast getting to know each of you! And I can't forget to thank all of you who supported us in every way from home, there is no way it would have been this successful without you guys!

Thanks everyone and I sure hope to be going back next year :)

~Randall

1 comment:

Malcolm said...

Hi,this is malcolm mcguire i am trying to find my fathers ancestry records or any type of info. that will lead me to his parents or siblings.My dad was adopted when he was 7 years old and he now lives here in the United States.I researched some of his info and it says that he went to Udorn Christian Orphanage.Located in Udornthani Thailand.His thai name is Somsak Moungthawee.If you could please help me find any of his relatives.It would mean a lot to me.If you find any thing you can reach me at my email. It is mcguire.malcolm@yahoo.com. Thanks